In an outdoor kitchen, under an open sky. Each team is presented with the special ingredients and a recipe, and prepares their own cheese fondue outdoors, surrounded by nature. The fresh air and the tasty fondue provide an energising boost for whatever further adventures abound!
We accompany you through natural surroundings, to the outdoor kitchen. The group is then divided into smaller groups of 4 to 6 people, who will be given all the necessary ingredients and a recipe to cook their own cheese fondue - en Guete! Of course the different fondues can each be tasted, to 'test' their different tastes!
- Number of participants: 6 to 50 persons
- Duration Fondue making: approx. 1.5 hours
- Costs: on request
- Season: all year round
- Optional activity combinations: Snow sculpting, Igloo building, Snow-shoe or Torchlight hike, Natural art sculpting
- Location: Grindelwald, Jungfrau Region
- Applicable for: side event seminar or workshop, incentive, team event, corporate event