Nature provides us with all the materials here in our forest ‘studio’. In teams, let your imagination and creativity run free in creating your own completely natural artistic sculpture.
We set off on foot through the countryside to a carefully selected, idyllic spot where your creative task awaits; designing and constructing a natural ‘Land Art’ sculpture. After dividing into teams, or as one whole group, the theme of the challenge will be announced and the construction process begins. Sculptures can be made from all and any raw materials that nature provides; stones, wood, earth, branches, leaves etc.
When finished, your works of art will be presented and if you wish, evaluated.
- Number of participants: 15 to 60 persons
- Duration of Sculpture construction including presentation: approx. 1 hour
- Costs: on request
- Season: April - December, depending on conditions
- Optional activity combinations: Hiking, outdoor Aperitif or Herbal bar Aperitif
- Location: Grindelwald, Jungfrau Region
- Applicable for: side event seminar or workshop, incentive, team event, corporate event