Snow sculpting - Awaken your inner artist! Art on ice...
In teams, participants design and construct small works of art out of specially prepared snow blocks. The finished creations will be presented to your fellow snow sculptors in an 'art exhibition', and evaluated by an 'expert jury'.
The outdoor 'art studio' is accessed on foot or by transportation. Divided into teams of 6 to 8 people, each will create its own themed sculpture out of a prepared block of packed snow, by means of a variety of specialist tools. Teams busy themselves with sawing, chopping, chipping, shaving, filing, polishing and decorating until finally, the finished snowy creations will be presented to the other participants and evaluated by an 'expert jury'. Afterwards there is time to enjoy a well-earned aperitif whilst admiring the sculptures in total peace.
- Number of participants: 15 to 150 persons
- Duration of sculpture: approx. 1 hour
- Costs: on request
- Season: December - April, or Jungfraujoch all year round
- Optional activity combinations: Winter hike, Snow shoe hike, Sledging or Velogemel ride, outdoor Aperitif
- Location: Grindelwald, Jungfrau Region
- Applicable for: side event seminar or workshop, incentive, team event, corporate event